quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2013

Capitulo 21 - Underdog, just look at the mess you've made.

- Ok, sweetheart... time to go - he grabbed me and held me up.
- You serious? Do you accept my offer?
- I'm going to give you a coffee, and take you to your hotel so you can sleep.
- But...
- nope. Do as you're told.
-  Ok, Dad?
- Come on.

He took me to the hotel and made sure I went to my room safe and sound. Even though I tried, I couldn't sleep. What a day... what a day.
At 7pm I receive a call from Ju.
- Hey baby girl. Where are you at?
- At the hotel.
- Honolulu's?
- yep.
- Ok we'll be there in five then.
-  Ok, I'll the downstairs waiting.

The dinner went very well. Everything goes well with a bottle of white wine. Ju asked me about Shannon but I didn't answer. I guess she got it. Anyway, it was fun. She's very happy with her fiaancée and I'm very happy for her. After that, they had to go somewhere so I asked them if they could leave me on the beach, so they did. I was sat on the sand just watching the night when my phone rang. It was Shannon.

- Hello? Hello? - he probably called me by mistake. All I could hear was Tomo laughing out loud. That made me laugh a little... tomo always made me laugh. I could hear their conversation. I was about to hang up (I didn't want to listen other peoples chats) when I heard something that caught me up.


- Hey bro. How are you doing? - Jared asked.
- Well, I would be lying if I said I'm ok. I'm a mess. She called me today saying that she won the role.
- That's awesome for her. - Tomo said.
- Yeah but not for me. Anyway, I won't be crying forever. I don't have time for that.
- But is everything ok between you two? - Jared asked
- No, we're not together anymore. Its time to move on. I know that guy Alex is into her. Sooner or later, something is going to happen.
- That does not sound like Rita.
- Jared, its time to move on. Time to do or die, isn't it? Well I feel like having a drink. Do you guys want to come?


And after that I hang up. I could not believe that just happened.
OK, was he mad at me? I think he was. This time I was the one that got away, but I was chasing my dreams. I thought he was going to wait for me. Shit, my heart was broken again but I seriously thought that was the final end. He was moving on, I needed to do that too.
I kept my head up, and my first week in Hawaii was AMAZYNG! It was the first time I had such a serious job but I was loving it. Everything was going so well. I bet my drama teacher would be proud.

Saturday night:

Time to rest! Finally. But not for too long. I opened my laptop and went to see the news on tumblr. And what I found... hell, I don't deserve that not even to my  worst enemy.

"Shannon Leto exits the club with two beautiful blonde girls. 
The drummer of the Rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars was found yesterday having intimate moments at the Amsterdam club with two young girls."

I did not want to read the rest. I know how it ended. I know him. Although, I wanted to make sure that that was true so I called Jared. 


- Hi Jay, how are you? - I was very calm. He did not.
- Hum Hi Rita. I'm great,  how are you? How is it going?
- Everything's fine. Listen I'm going to be very fast. I just need you to tell me the truth.
- Listen, I...
- Jared, is the rumour true?
- this is between you two.
- Just tell me the god damn truth, Jared!
- Yes, it is true. I'm sorry. I tried to get him to do the right thing but... - I was already crying.
- Its been a week... a freaking week.
- Oh sweetheart.
- Hey bro, is that annie? Tell her to bring bread. - I heard Shannon in the background.
- Actually it is for you. Take it. - he was about to get him on the phone.
- Jay, please don't. - I couldn't stop crying.
- Hey Annie Banani! Can you bring some bread please? I'm starving. - I didn't answer, of course - Annie?
- How could you, Shann?
- Rita? - he was shocked.
- Its been a fucking week...
- I had to move on.
- I thought you'd be waiting for me. That's what we've promised each other, Shann. - I was sobbing. Id never thought that that could happen again.
- Hey baby, don't cry...
- Don't call me that. It was all lies! Let me tell you something Shannon Leto, you are a hell of an actor. You made me believe in you! I was so stupid, AGAIN!
- We were supposed to be apart, we talked about that. We both were going to see other people. You had Alex there. I just went out with some girls.
- Alex? Alex is my friend.
- For now.
- How can you say that? I LOVED YOU SHANNON. I WAS SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR YOU. AND I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DO THE SAME, BUT NO!
- RITA, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG. WE ARE NOT FREAKING TOGETHER! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DECIDED TO WALK AWAY!
- From New York, not from you Shann.
- Don't say my name like that, baby. - BAAAAM, RIGHT IN THE FEELS.
- Don't worry. Its the last time you'll hear it.
- Rita, come on. We both knew this was going to happen. That's why we decided to...
- You seriously thought I would fuck some guy here? Do you really think I would have sex with Alex? That's you, not me.
- Rita I know I did something wrong but I was drunk, I took something. I was mad because you were staying there and...
- Do you really think that's an excuse?
- No but...
- You ruined everything Shannon. I hope you remember these words very clearly every single time you'll fuck anyone else: You are not going to find anyone else that would love you more than I did all these years. No one will love you like I do. And you screwd everything Shannon. You broke me. - he didn't answer this time. - I hate you. You don't deserve anything.
- No you don't. Baby I know I fucked everything up. I'm sorry.
- Unfortunately I'm not lying this time. I never want to see you again. I hate you. Goodbye.
- Rita, wait...


I broke the cellphone against the wall. That was the last time I wanted to talk to him. My life just changed. I wanted to get revenge because he really broke me. I started to see Alex more often and we were kind of together. At least sexually.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário