sexta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2014

Capitulo 24 - Maybe tonight we could forget about it all, it could be just like heaven

Flashback
December 24th 2012

While our families were in the living room, me and Annie were preparing everything for the big Christmas Eve dinner.
- Fogo, este ano vai ser em grande! - She said.
- Right? Acho que vai ser maravilhoso. Para o ano vamos todos a portugal.
- Oh era giro! Falamos com eles. By the way, eles não estão um bocadinho atrasados?
- Devem estar a chegar. - And suddenly we hear the front door opening.
- OH OH OH!  MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAS! - They screamed as they entered and we went salute them.
-  Oh my god baby ahahahah! - Shannon was dressed like Santa.
- Merry Christmas baby! - He kissed me.
- Someone needs a shave... - I joked and he laughed.
- PAI NATAAAAAL!! - My niece saw Shannon and came running to hug him!
- OH OH OH! Oh here you are, my little baby girl... -  he grabbed her and kissed her cheek.

Meanwhile, I went to welcome the others.
- Hey, Jay!
- Hello, sister! Here's a present for you. - He gave me this little bag.
- Oh, there was no need to...
- Of course there was, silly. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, Jared. Thank you.
- Hey mom, come over here! - he called - She hasn't stopped talking about you, and now there she is... - She was talking to our parents and giving them some presents. She was always so nice to everyone... I absolutely love that woman.
- Hey, ma! -  he called again and we could hear her saying "Excuse me, I'll be right back".
- Oh my darling, look at you! I've missed you so much! - She finally came by and hugged me tight.
- Oh mom... I've missed you too. You have to tell me your secret... You always look younger, everytime I see you!
- Oh darling, time hasn't been my friend, latelly. Nor gravity!
-  Bullshit! You're beautiful! The most beautiful woman in this house tonight!
-Oh honey! - She blushed.
- I can confirm that. - Helped Jared, smiling.


- Let's just keep this between us. My mom gets a little jealous sometimes. - I joked.
- Its ok, darling. Your mother is great! So kind... Do you need any help in the kitchen?
- I think one more pair of hands will help, yes! Annie's there taking care of the turkey.
- I'll go there, then. Have fun.
- Thank you. - She blinked and went to the kitchen. There we could hear "Annie! Oh my darling, you look beautiful!"
- She's amazing. - I told Jared.
- Of course! Why do you think I'm like this, little sister? - he hugged me again.
- Hey Jay, come here for a second! - Annie called and there he went. I went to meet Shannon that was in my bedroom taking off the Santa costume.
- Aww I liked that! - I laughed and hugged him - I'm so happy. This is the best christmas ever.
- Yeah its our first holidays together. We shouldve done this earlier. - We were together for a couple of years but my priority has always been my family on Christmas, in portugal. We've spent one christmas eve together but never a big deal like this.
- We'll do it like this from here, then. - I kissed him softly. - We should go back.
- Yeah, let's go, baby.


At dinner, we were all sitting around this huge table, and honestly, it was beautiful to see all my favorite people talking and joking in such important night.
- Hey guys, I'd like to make a toast. - I got up and cleaned my throat.
- Seriously, you're already drunk? It's 9pm, babe. - Shann joked, and everyone laughed.

- Shut up, Jackass. Well, i'd like to say that I am extremely happy to share this beautiful night with all of you guys, in this beautiful city. I know some of you are far away from home just to be here with us, but I want you to pretend this is your home and enjoy this night all together. Who's with me? - I rise my glass up.
- YEAAAAHHH! - They all said, rising their glasses.
- Merry Christmas, peeps!

We waited until midnight to share our presents. The first ones went to my beautiful niece, Sofia, and after she was all distracted with her toys, we shared ours.
- This one is for Rita. - Connie said, giving me a little bag. - Hope you like it. - I opened it carefully. It was a little soft necklace with a pearl hung by a thin silver straw.
- Oh my god, this is beautiful.
- I bought it when I was in Paris 20 years ago. It was love at first sight and now its perfect for you.
- Connie, I don't know what to say. I love it. - I hugged her.
- I'm glad! - She smiled.
- Here, let me help you. - Shannon puts my hair to the side of my neck and puts the necklace on - Thank you, Mom. Now how will I get better than that? - he joked.
- Well, I bought you this. - She opened it. It was a beautiful golden purse from Carolina Herrera.
- Oh honey, its beautiful! Totally love it! Thank you, Sweetheart.
- This one is for you too. - Jay gave me a bag and inside it was an old camera. The ones that when you take a picture, the photo comes out right away and you have to wait until the image appears.
- Oh my god. You're kidding. I wanted this so baaaaad! Thank you! This is for you. - I gave him this Apple store bag. - You broke your last one two days ago, so I thought it would be helpful.
- Oh a brand new iphone! Thank yoooou!

- And this is for you... - He gave me this huge box, while the others continued sharing the rest of the presents.
- Oh my god, I'm scared. - I opened it and it was a beauuuutiful black dress and heels. - Oh my god, did you chose this? - It was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.
- I saw it and instantanly I imagined you wearing this for me on new years eve. - He smiled. - Do you like it?
- I love iiiiit! I love it, thank you. I love you! - I kissed him softly. - And this is for you... - I gave him a medium sized box wrapped with a beautiful red lace. While he was opening, I explained: - I've been through hell and back to find it. If you don't like it, I'll kill you. - When he opened it and saw the Destroyer by Kiss album, he just stood mouth opened looking at me.
- Oh... my god.
- Just say something! YOU'RE KILLING ME! - I was soooo excited.
- This is the first album I ever had! I remember I even stole it from the store and I would stare at it for hours!
- I know ahah and I got Gene Simmons to sign it as well... sorry I couldn't get the others. I will, tho.
- Oh jezus christ.
- So you like it?
- No! I loved it! - He kissed me hard in my lips. - I love you!
- Okay ahah but don't stare at it too much, ok?
- Promise.

The rest of the night was spent having fun, drinking, joking, sharing more presents, singing... anyway: The best night ever. But everything good ends pretty fast right? A couple hours later, everyone was tired so they decided to go back to their houses and hotel rooms.
After I clean the kitchen, I found Shannon sleeping on the couch.
- Oh baby, wake up. - I said quietly.


- What? - He woke up, a little scared. He was probably dreaming.
- I am sorry, baby. Let's go to bed. You're more confortable there.
- Ok... - he got up, yawning and put his arm around me.
- Damn, I thought we were going to have some Christmas sex. - I joked, looking up to him as we were walking towards the bedroom.
- Oh... - he rose his eyebrows and it was kind of funny because his hair was all messed up. He looked crazy. But sexy crazy ahah. - Now that I'm thinking about that.. I'm not that tired after all.
- Ahah, don't be silly. Go to bed. I'll take a quick bath and I'll join you right away.
- Yeah a warm bath would be cool now.
- You sure you will not fall asleep on me?
- That never happened. No that I remember.
- There's always a first time. - We entered the bathroom and I put the water running with some bubble soap.
- You're such a def.
- Jerk. - I joked taking my sweat-shirt off.
- Come here. - I came closer and he kissed me for a long time. We had to stop so I could close the fosset.

We got rid of the rest of our clothes and he entered first in the bathtub. I joined him sitting between his legs. We were kissing, joking, playing with the water and the bubbles but washing ourselves at the same time. I was relaxing against his chest while he was softly washing my hair, massaging my head. I was just touching his legs with the tip of my fingers tickleling a bit.


 - It was fun today, wasn't it? - he whispered.
- It was amazing. - I just couldn't stop smiling.
- Are you happy, kitty cat?
- I'm super happy. So excited. I don't even know what to say. I wish it was christmas everyday.
- Let's make it christmas everyday, then.
- oh you have that power!
- I'll make it christmas everyday for you. - he whispered again in my ear. - Turn around, baby girl. - I turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist.
- "Do you wanna build a bubble maaan?" - I joked singing the Frozen disney movie song, as I grabbed the foam and spread it through his face along the beard. He closed his eyes and mouth.
- What are you doing? - He laughed as I kept singing.
- Building my bubble man. - His head was all covered in foam. - Don't wash it. Wait a second. -  I got out of the bathtub to grab the camera Jared gave me, that was in the living room, and SHIT IT WAS FREEZING! I went back to the bathroom after leaving bits of foam all over the house. - SHIT IM SO COLD!
- Are you serious? - he laughed.
- Come on, give me your biggest smile - He did it and I took the picture. I waited for the photo to come out and let it in the table.
- That sure is going to remain in our family album. - I finally went back to the bathtub at the same position I was before.
- My turn now. - he grabbed the camera and took a photo.
- Hey I was not ready!
- Those are the best!
- No, that's not fair! You had time to prepare yourself, mr. Foamman. - I grabbed the picture and dropped it to the floor. When it fell, we could already see the image.
- Oh that should totally remain in our family album! AHAH!
- Yeah, our grandkids will love to see my boobs!
- I will keep that in my wallet. - he joked.
- Jackass! - I threw water at him but then I remembered about the camera. - OMG!


- Heeeey, be careful! This was chosen with love!
- You had a hand on that, hadn't you?
- I will not confirm of deny any accusations!
- Stupid head! - I laughed
- I'm sorry, did you just call me a stupid head? - he asked, putting the camera on the floor.
- Yes, indeed.
- I'll show you the stupid head, little 'fugga. - He pushed me closer to him and kissed me.
- Oh yeah? - With his hands on my waist and my arms around his neck, he pushed me even closer and started kissing my neck.
- Hmm hmm... - Feeling his lips on my neck, I could not avoid bitting my lip. Finally I dragged my hand down, grabbed it and stroke him slowly. - Aw baby! - He moaned, bitting his lower lip close to my mouth.
- Merry Christmas baby... - I whispered as I felt him growing in my hand.
-  Merry fucking Christmas - he joined his hand on mine and threw his head back feeling the pleasure. I couldn't wait much longer so we joined ourselves and made love.
--------------------------------------------------------
December 24th 2013.



I woke up, feeling the sun in my face. Another fucking day in Hawaii.
- Merry fucking Christmas - I told myself while getting out of the bed. I went to the kitchen to prepare something for breakfast and heard the phone ringing. It was Alex.

 - GOOD MORNING, BABE!
- 'morning, Alex...
- Did I wake you?
- Hmm yes. - Lied.
- Oh I'm sorry, may I call you later, then?
- No, its ok. How are you?
- I'm great. Saxon is here with me.
- Aww, awesome!
- What about you? Have your family already arrived?
- Hmm, yes. They checked in last night. - Lied again.
- Excited?
- Not really. I hate Christmas.
- Really? I wish it was Christmas everyday...
- Yeah, I used to say that too.
- So, hmm...
- Oh, sorry sweety, my brother is calling me. I'll call you later ok?
- Yeah, sure!
- Bye bye. - Of course no one was calling me. I came back to the kitchen and ate everything I saw, and after hours of thinking, I decided to call Jared.

 - Rita!! My lord. How are you?
- Hi Jared. I am... fine. How are you? - I tried not to cry.
-  I am great, we were just preparing the stuff for tonight.
- Awesome. Sure its going to be fun.
- Are you in Portugal?
- No, I decided to stay.
- Oh so your family is going? Nice.
- No, they're in Portugal. I'm all by myself today.
- Oh sweetheart... - I started to feel pity in his voice.
- Oh its totally fine. How's Annie?
- She is great. Cooking with Connie and Tomo, as usual.
- And... how is... how is Shannon?
- My brother is actually drunk, he wasn't home last night and just arrived half an hour ago. Oh, speeking on the devil... Hey bro.
- I should probably go, Jared. - I didn't want to hear his voice.
- No, wait a second. Hey Shannon, are you ok? 
- Nope. Who are you talking to?
- Rita.
- Jared... - And I didn't want any troubles.
- Oh I bet she's going to have a great night with her fucking boyfriend. - he was laughing.

- Just fucking shut up, dude. She can probably hear you. - I could feel Jared pushing the phone against his chest so I couldn't hear but... not working.
- So what? Fuck it! She ain't nothing to me. She was, but not anymore. She lost me. I mean, you can't lose something you never had, right?

- Rita, I'll call you later, ok?  - Jared asked.
- Yeah its better...
- No, let me tell her something... - but before Jared could even deny, he grabbed the damn phone - Hey, Merry fucking christmas! - And he hung up.
- Wow. Couldn't get much better than that.

After that, Jared tried to call again, but I didn't answer. He left me some messages saying he was sorry but he never got the response.
The rest of the day was nothing special. Expecially midnight. Just as sad as that phone call. No family, no friends, no presents or christmas tree, no great mom food, no happiness. Just me, myself and I... and loneliness. Maybe even a bottle of some shitty wine, even tho I can't drink because of my four month baby, but what the hell... Merry fucking christmas!


1 comentário: